top of page
Good Life Education
Hello, Welcome to Good Life Education!
My name is Khadeejah Anderson. I am a registered teacher and service provider for the NDIS. I provide Developmental and Educational Therapy to children and adults with additional needs.
At Good Life Education we customise plans and activities to suit the needs of our participants NDIS goals. They learn ways to improve their capabilities and gain independence, which leads to happier, healthier, enriched lives. I strive to make learning fun!
The Good Life Approach
We follow the best practices framework and take a holistic, pragmatic approach focusing on:
Early Childhood Education and Intervention, Innovative Community Participation, Capacity Building and Daily Life Skills.
The above key learning areas include:
- Communication and Social Skills
- Self-Care and Emotional Well-being
- Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Health
- Identity and Culture
- Relationships and Self Appreciation
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Community Participation
- Motivation and Creativity
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
We incorporate a wide range of learning activities including, but not limited to:
- Play Therapy
- Exploring and Discovering
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Arts & Crafts
- Sports & Games
- Personal Care Activities
- Routines & Cooking
- Outings & Gardening
- Role Play
Learning takes place everywhere, that’s why we deliver learning therapy sessions in a variety of places including:
- Our home base in Shepparton
- In the homes of our participants
- At their schools or workplaces
- In local shops, libraries, museums
- In parks and sports venues
- At functions and festivals!
The sky is the limit!
If you are interested in my services please give me a call on 0411 499 750.
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting the Good Life Education website.
Educational Therapy is Personalised, One to One Learning.
Educational Therapy is Interactive Learning.
Play & Physical Activity
Educational Therapy Improves Well Being
Learning to Think
About Literacy and Numeracy.
Summer Holiday Program
January Fun Holiday Programs
bottom of page